Carriers & Job Placement
JTL Truck Driver Training has spent a great deal of time establishing relationships with some of the nation’s best carriers. We work with companies who offer great starting wages and provide good benefits to their employees. We work with well-known companies such as Werner, TMC, Hill Brothers, Schneider, Swift, Keim TS, US Xpress, TransAm, and May Trucking, just to name a few. In working with truck driving companies, we are able to give our graduates several options for the type of truck driving career they would like to have. Are you interested in dry van, refrigerated or flatbed truck driving? Local or cross country? In working with our employment assistance program you are able to compare what each company offers and decide what best suits your needs.
Benefits of using JTL Truck Driver Training’s employment assistance program:
- We have over 12 OTR Companies that are currently hiring our students.
- We have placed students with over 80 local companies.
- Many of the companies we work with offer benefits such as health, dental and 401K programs.
- You may be able to pre-hire with one of several companies if you meet their qualifications. These are offers of employment -you are not obligated to accept the job.
- Several of the major truck lines we work with reimburse tuition at a rate of $100.00 to $250.00 per month up to the full cost of our training program.
Truck driving is a booming profession and jobs are available now. In as little as 4 weeks you can be on the road, making money and loving your exciting new career. Let JTL’s family of employees provide you with the skills you need to succeed in this rewarding new career.
The school will provide students seeking jobs as local drivers with the multitude of leads and contacts we have.
The school cannot and does not guarantee job placement. We will, however, do our best in helping you find a job.
Upcoming Recruitment EventsView More
Everyone is invited to attend any or all of the presentations of these companies at JTL and see what they have to offer for job placement after graduation!!!!